Pacific Medical Centers is committed to making it simple for our valued patients to receive the care they need by offering a full range of primary and specialty services and accepting all major insurance plans.
We accept the following health insurance plans. If you are calling for a Behavioral Health appointment, please check with your insurance carrier for benefits and a listing of their participating network providers. Always check your coverage with your insurance carrier if you have questions.
- Aetna - all commercial plans
- Cigna/Cigna FlexCare/Great West- all commercial plans
- First Choice
- Humana – all commercial plans & Humana Medicare Advantage (Humana Gold Plus, Humana Prime Choice and Humana Gold Choice)
- Molina Managed Care Medicaid to include Molina Healthy Options, Molina Healthy Options Blind Disabled (if assigned to PMC primary care physician), Molina Basic Health Plan, Molina Children’s Health Insurance Program, Molina basic Health Plus
- Multiplan/Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- PacifiCare (a United Healthcare company) Commercial, PPO, Secure Horizons, Secure Horizons Medicare Advantage and Secure Horizons Direct
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield, Regence PEBB, Regence Uniform Medical Plan, Regence Real Value, Regence Select Network, Regence Selections, Boeing Selections Plan, Boeing Traditional Medical Plan, Regence Medicare Advantage PPO Plan, Regence Master Builders Vision PPO, all commercial plans
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan (USFHP)
Plans We Will Accept from the Health Benefit Exchange
- BridgeSpan (RealValue and Simple Connect Networks) – Insurance Exchange Products – Effective 1/1/2014
- Community HealthEssentials (CHPW – Commercial Product) – Insurance Exchange Products – Effective 1/1/2014
- LifeWise Health Plan of Washington LifeWise Connect – Insurance Exchange Products – Effective 1/1/2014
- Premera Blue Cross Heritage Signature – Insurance Exchange Products – Effective 1/1/2014
- Molina Medicaid – some Medicaid plans will change. To see if your Medicaid plan is accepted by PacMed, please call 206.621.4049.
Questions? Please call 206.621.4049..
Tips for saving time and getting the most from your medical insurance
We’ve put together some helpful tips to save you time and help you get the most out of your medical insurance. As with everything, good communication is the key to working well with insurance companies. Because policies vary, it’s important to contact your insurance company directly to confirm how your plan will pay charges for services and to keep records of the conversations.
Prior to calling your insurance company, ask your provider:
- Is this a routine exam (i.e. an annual exam or physical)?
When you call your insurance company, have a set of questions ready to ask. Some suggestions are:
- Do I have benefit coverage for (insert service name)?
- Is a referral or preauthorization necessary to have this service?
- If yes, your primary care provider must initiate the referral or preauthorization.
- Do I have a deductible?
- Following my deductible, how much will I owe?
- How much am I responsible for paying following the insurance coverage?
To maximize your health insurance benefits, please contact your insurance company's Customer Service department for policy and benefit verification. The Customer Service phone number should be located on the back of your health insurance ID card.
Please check with your insurance carrier for information on required referrals and authorizations and co-payments.
Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
Questions about the Affordable Healthcare Act? You can find more information here.