Chris Maeda, MD
"My goal is to keep people active; whether it is getting them back to gardening or playing their favorite sport. I believe being physically active is an important part of good health."
Dr. Maeda is one of Seattle's Top Doctors for the sixth year in a row!
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine with certification of added qualification in Sports Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Sports and musculoskeletal medicine, ultrasound guided injections
- Personal Interests
- Rock climbing, running, hiking, mountain biking
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Chris Maeda, MD
- Dr. Chris Maeda has been named one of Seattle's best doctors for the sixth year in a row!
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2012
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2011
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2010
- - Seattle magazine, 2009
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2009
- - Seattle magazine, 2008; read Dr. Maeda's feature interview here.
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2008
- - Seattle magazine, 2007
Dr. Maeda was recently featured in The Federal Way Mirror discussing the Zachery Lystedt concussion law.
Dr. Maeda is Clinical Instructor at the University of Washington, Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.