Gregory Grant, DPM, FACFAS
"I believe in patient education. If I can help a patient understand his or her condition, then effective treatment extends beyond the time we share in the office. Let’s work together."
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Oakland, CA
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Santa Clara, CA
- Board certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, in both Podiatry and in Ankle and Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical Interests
- Reconstructive surgery, trauma, wound care, biomechanics
- Personal Interests
- Family, mountaineering, mountain biking, cycling, and skiing
- Languages Spoken
- English, German
- More information about Gregory Grant, DPM, FACFAS
- Dr. Grant has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013. You can read more here.
Dr. Grant is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.