Gregory Grant, DPM, FACFAS
"I believe in patient education. If I can help a patient understand his or her condition, then effective treatment extends beyond the time we share in the office. Let’s work together."
- Watch Dr. Grant's video:
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Oakland, CA
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Santa Clara, CA
- Board certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, in both Podiatry and in Ankle and Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical Interests
- Reconstructive surgery, trauma, wound care, biomechanics
- Personal Interests
- Family, mountaineering, mountain biking, cycling, and skiing
- Languages Spoken
- English, German
- More information about Gregory Grant, DPM, FACFAS
- Dr. Grant has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers in 2015 and 2016.
You can read more here.
Drs. Grant and Alexander were recently featured in Queen Anne News and City Living Seattle talking about how to prevent foot injuries while traveling. Read the complete article here.
Dr. Grant is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Grant is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Grant, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.