James Lund, MD
"Every patient's needs are different. I strive to assist patients in making health care decisions, which best meet their needs and lifestyles by providing encouragement, compassion and an open relationship."
- Watch Dr. Lund's video:
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Infectious disease and preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Family, skiing, reading and bridge
- Languages Spoken
- More information about James Lund, MD
- Dr. Lund has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
You can read more here.
Dr. Lund is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. Lund has limited clinic availability. Please call (425) 814-5000 for more information.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.