Joshua M. Buckler, MD, FACC
"I believe when a physician truly listens and builds a plan with the patient, not just for the patient, remarkable events occur. Nowhere is this more relevant than in heart disease which so profoundly affects many millions of lives."
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Cardiology Fellowship, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, and Echocardiography
- Medical Interests
- Valvular heart disease (Aortic stenosis/regurgitation, mitral stenosis/regurgitation), coronary artery disease, cholesterol/lipid disorders, congenital heart disease, atrial fibrillation, echocardiography, ambulatory cardiac monitoring (Holter monitor), diagnostic cardiac catheterization, stress testing, cardiovascular complications of diabetes, obesity, and the metabolic syndrome
- Personal Interests
- Fly fishing, sailing, photography, running, spending time with family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Joshua M. Buckler, MD, FACC
- Dr. Buckler has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012 and 2013. You can read more here.
Dr. Buckler's article, "A Healthy Heart Takes Work," was featured in The Renton Reporter. You can read the article here--turn to page four to start reading.
Dr. Buckler, PacMed cardiologist and President of American Heart Association Puget Sound Division Board, talks about the new prevention guidelines for heart disease, including the change in cholesterol guidelines. Aired on Q13 Fox News.
Dr. Buckler was featured in the KOMONews.com article, "Give the gift of heart health this Valentine’s Day." You can read the complete article here, on the KOMONews site.
Dr. Joshua Buckler talks about ways to promote heart health
on Q13 News.
Watch the video below for all of the details!
You can read Dr. Buckler's article "Undiagnosed Heart Conditions" here.
You can read Dr. Buckler’s article "Steps to Prevent Heart Disease" here.