Julia H. Becke, MD
"I practice primary care because I enjoy building long-term relationships with my patients. Providing up-to-date medical knowledge and therapeutic choice is a crucial part of my job. A strong doctor-patient bond enhances this, and is one of the most powerful ways to promote health and treat illness."
- Watch Dr. Becke's video:
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- All of general internal medicine including women’s health and international health
- Personal Interests
- Cooking, swimming and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Julia H. Becke, MD
- Dr. Becke has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014 by her peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Becke was interviewed in "City Living" about "As the Body Ages: What to Look for When."