Julia H. Becke, MD
"I practice primary care because I enjoy building long-term relationships with my patients. Providing up-to-date medical knowledge and therapeutic choice is a crucial part of my job. A strong doctor-patient bond enhances this, and is one of the most powerful ways to promote health and treat illness."
- Watch Dr. Becke's video:
PacMed patient Megan Maki talks about her relationship with Dr. Julia Becke:
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- All of general internal medicine including women’s health and international health
- Personal Interests
- Cooking, swimming and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Julia H. Becke, MD
- Dr. Becke has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by her peers.
You can read more here.
Dr. Becke's article E-cigarettes, Vaping and Your Health was published on the Wedgewood View website. You can read it here.
Dr. Becke was interviewed in "City Living" about "As the Body Ages: What to Look for When."
Dr. Becke is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Becke, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1101.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.