Julia H. Becke, MD
"I practice primary care because I enjoy building long-term relationships with my patients. Providing up-to-date medical knowledge and therapeutic choice is a crucial part of my job. A strong doctor-patient bond enhances this, and is one of the most powerful ways to promote health and treat illness."
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Interests
- All of general internal medicine including women’s health and international health
- Personal Interests
- Cooking, swimming and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Julia H. Becke, MD
- Dr. Becke was interviewed in the June 8, 2011 edition of "City Living" about "As the Body Ages: What to Look for When." You can read the article here.