Kathryn Pearson, MD
"I enjoy working with my patients to promote preventive health care, better understanding of medical issues and formation of effective treatment plans."
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Preventive health care
- Personal Interests
- Running, hiking, movies and reading
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Kathryn Pearson, MD
- Dr. Pearson is the author of an article on adult health maintenance and screening exams. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Pearson is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.