Mary Wemple, MD
"I try to educate and discuss options with my patients so that together we can make the best medical decision for each individual situation."
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internal Medicine; Rheumatology - University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine; Diplomate in Rheumatology
- Medical Interests
- Rheumatoid arthritis, connective tissue disease, osteoporosis
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, running, reading
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Mary Wemple, MD
- Dr. Wemple’s article "How Strong Are Your Bones?" has been published in the Bothell/Kenmore Reporter, Greater Bothell Chamber of Commerce newsletter, Mill Creek Enterprise and Greater Seattle Business Association newsletter. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Wemple is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Washington, Division of Rheumatology.
Dr. Wemple has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by her peers for the tenth year in a row!
- - Seattle magazine, 2013
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2013
- - Seattle magazine, 2012
- - Seattle magazine, 2011
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2010
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2009
- - Seattle magazine, 2008
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2008
- - Seattle magazine, 2007
- - Seattle magazine, 2006
- - Seattle magazine, 2005
- - Seattle magazine, 2004
You can read more here.