Michael Y. Han, MD
"I believe that it is essential to listen to and understand a patient’s concerns and goals. We can then focus on the problem through education and a discussion of medical and surgical options for treatment. By working together with patients and their families, I strive to achieve optimal outcomes in urological health."
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- George Washington University, Washington DC
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Interests
- Laparoscopic and robotic urology, stone disease, no-scalpel vasectomy
- Personal Interests
- Tennis, snow skiing, wine
- Languages Spoken
- English, Korean
- More information about Michael Y. Han, MD
- You can read Dr. Han’s article, jointly written with Gynecologist, Shilpa Desai, MD, "Family Planning," here.