Michele Pulling, MD
"I believe in developing a team approach to care, one that involves the patient, his or her primary care physician and myself. Good communication is the cornerstone for a lasting and beneficial doctor-patient relationship."
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- University of Washington, Seattle WA: Internal Medicine Residency (2003-2006), Chief Internal Medicine Resident (2006-2007), Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship (2007-2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Medical Interests
- General gastroenterology, endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, acute and chronic liver disease
- Personal Interests
- Travel, soccer, running and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- English, conversational Spanish
- More information about Michele Pulling, MD
- Dr. Pulling has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014 and 2015 by her peers.
You can read more here.
Dr. Pulling is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine at the University of Washington, Division of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Pulling is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Pulling, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.