Michele Pulling, MD
"I believe in developing a team approach to care, one that involves the patient, his or her primary care physician and myself. Good communication is the cornerstone for a lasting and beneficial doctor-patient relationship."
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- University of Washington, Seattle WA: Internal Medicine Residency (2003-2006), Chief Internal Medicine Resident (2006-2007), Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship (2007-2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Medical Interests
- General gastroenterology, endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, acute and chronic liver disease
- Personal Interests
- Travel, soccer, running and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- English, conversational Spanish
- More information about Michele Pulling, MD
- Dr. Pulling has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014 by her peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Pulling is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine at the University of Washington, Division of Gastroenterology.