Rosalie Miller, MD, MPH, FAAFP
"I enjoy seeing patients of all ages and all genders. I appreciate the opportunity to help my patients and their families understand and make effective healthcare choices. I strive to be positive, supportive, open and non-judgmental."
- Sackler School of Medicine, Ramat Aviv, Israel
- Family Medicine at Wilson Regional Medical Center, Johnson City, NY, Preventive Medicine at the University of Washington
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Vascular health, chronic disease prevention, women's health, broad range of family medicine, adoption medicine, public health, cultural competency
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with my husband and daughter, travel, gardening, crafts, outdoor activities
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Rosalie Miller, MD, MPH, FAAFP
- Dr. Miller has been named one of Seattle's best doctors! You can read more here.
Dr. Miller is a Fellow in the American Academy of Family Physicians.
You can read Dr. Miller's article, "Home Safety and Your Child," here.
Dr. Miller proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.
Dr. Miller is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller, use our online appointment request form or call (253) 214-1920.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.